helping regional sales thrive

Of the more than 30 million seedlings produced, 90% are used to reforest Rayonier’s 2.7 million acres. The other 10% are sold to land managers for reforestation efforts. S4’s redesign of the site was part of a larger digital initiative with the goal of growing the retail portion of the nursery and boosting sales.